This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLooking for a highly visible tax opportunity to advance your career and take on a new challenge We are conducting a search for a TAX MANAGER to oversee the tax compliance cycle for federal and state tax filings with one of our high growth corporate clients. Reporting directly to the VP of Tax, you will also be responsible for managing effective tax rate and cash taxes, leading quarterly and annual US accounting for income taxes, overseeing federal and state tax audits, driving strategic tax planning, supporting and educating business units on tax issues, managing and mentoring the tax department, and more.
Our client offers a professional working environment, high visibility, terrific career growth potential, amazing benefits and a quality compensation package! Apply today!
At Taylor White, we specialize in Accounting we know how to find it!
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
* CPA certification or JD required
* 5+ years of domestic federal tax experience
* Prefer experience with a large public accounting firm OR corporation OR combination of the two
* Team leader who enjoys working in a team and mentoring staff
* Excellent interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills