This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRegional, Top 25, public accounting firm that delivers advisory, assurance and tax services to our clients. Our firm is growing and we seek a highly motivated Tax Partner focused on High Net Worth Individuals.
* Requires strong background in working with pass through entity taxation.
* Prior experience with multi-state returns and operations helpful.
* Previous Private Client Service experience and knowledge of working with High Net-Worth individuals.
* Experience with complex individual tax compliance and planning a plus.
* Background in estate tax planning and compliance a plus, but not required.
* Ability to service middle-market clients, but must be flexible to work with clients of varying sizes.
* Candidate's strongest traits must be in client service and business development, leading to growth.
* Minimum of 10years of experience in public accounting with at least 7years of managerial experience.
* Ability to lead and develop Staff, Seniors, Managers, and Senior Managers.
* Plays a lead role in the development and enhancement of a collaborative team environment.
* Strong interest in the development of a sales-based culture with commitment to the expansion of Firm business.
* Superior client-serving skills.
* Must be CPA certified and have an active CPA license.