This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Processor, to join our Tax Practice in our Dallas office.
- Support the GMS Practice with centralized tax compliance administrative back office support including:
Collate, assemble, and file various tax returns for the tax practice
- Update internal databases related to filing calendars and other client data
- Maintain electronic work papers and tax returns
- Assist with electronic file maintenance using internal document retention database
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of three years of administrative or tax processing experience; preferably within a tax department or professional services environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends during peak tax periods
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .