Tax Technician, M&A Tax
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Tax Technician to join our Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
- Work collaboratively with all team members providing administrative support
- Create and prepare Excel spreadsheets
- Assist team in preparing client deliverables, most notably PowerPoint presentations
- Schedule calls and meetings between the team and the client, send Outlook calendar invites, and make conference room reservations
- Assist with client billings, time and expense reporting, coordinate travel, and arrange meetings
- High School diploma or equivalent; completed coursework from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access and strong computer skills overall
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and people skills
- Ability to work overtime and answer calls/emails regarding urgent matters during weekend and late evening hours, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .