This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONBright Horizons in Des Moines is now hiring! Opportunities are available for you to grow your career at one of our four fantastic centers! Apply today to work at one of our four downtown locations!
As a child care teacher at Bright Horizons, you will share your passion and joy for early childhood education. In our state of the art classrooms, you will impact the growth of young children and guide them through many incredible milestones in their critical first few years.Enjoy an environment where individual accomplishments and professional and educational growth are encouraged and acknowledged through programs including our annual awards recognition and employee appreciation celebrations.WHAT TEACHERS GET TO DOA Bright Horizons early childhood teacher s day will typically include:
* Eliciting giggles, hugs and squeals of joy from children as they try new activities you planned and feel a sense of accomplishment
* Observing children, brainstorming creative ideas with co-workers and together developing curriculum based on the children s interests
* Ensuring parents trust by documenting children s triumphs, keeping children safe and tending to individual basic care needs
* Communicating with parents daily to share their children s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues including mobile apps and personal discussions
WHY BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS IS DIFFERENTWe are an early childhood education organization comprised of a uniquely positive and supportive team. We are fueled by our guiding HEART Principles to ensure a special culture that supports employee well-being and celebrates diversity and inclusion.A child care teacher job with our family includes experiences you can t find elsewhere:
* A child care center team that strives to meet high standards including seeking NAEYC accreditation and to bring out the best in each other
* An environment where accomplishments are cheered, concerns are heard and career growth is actively encouraged
* Opportunities for continued learning through online courses and tuition reimbursement
* A focus on caring for one another to help employees both inside and outside of work through many resources including Better Together groups and our Well Being Support center
* Extensive and unique benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision insurance, cell phone discounts, and pet insurance.
Center and School