This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Fort Collins, CO
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now and enjoy a rewarding career as an infant or toddler teacher. Your knowledge along with your patient, loving nature and enthusiastic passion ensures that each child grows and develops with a sense of confidence within a caring environment. From rolling over and sitting up to first steps and first friendships, you will accompany the children in your care through the developmental milestones of their first years.Teaching infants and toddlers at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Encourage young children as they explore a hands-on environment to develop vital skills and independence
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* High school diploma/GED required
* Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply