This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONBright Horizons is hiring in the Twin Cities! Our Back-Up Bright Horizons Child Care Centers in Minneapolis, Minnetonka and Woodbury are looking for it's next ECE super stars to support our infant and toddler programs!!
Apply now to enjoy a highly-rewarding career as an early childhood professional at a Bright Horizons Back-Up center. An exciting part of back-up care is the opportunity to work with different children and families throughout the year. After helping children transition at drop-off time, making them feel welcome, secure, and at ease in a new environment, our talented teaching teams offer learning opportunities to keep children engaged throughout the day.Teaching in a back-up center at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Work with a unique blend of new and returning childrenEnjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to engage children
* Provide families with high quality back-up service during a critical time of need
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.Center and School