This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now and feel like a super star! Each day as a toddler teacher at The University of Scranton Early Learning Center managed by Bright Horizons (previously Hildebrandt Learning Center), children will welcome you with an excitement and eagerness to learn from you! Your knowledge, patience, loving nature and enthusiastic passion for working with young children will ensure that each child develops confidence within a caring learning environment.Teaching toddlers at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Encourage toddlers budding skills as they explore, sing, climb, catch, run and experiment
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we recognize our people are our greatest asset and support the whole person, enabling you to have the capacity, energy, and resiliency to successfully integrate work and personal life.
* High school diploma/GED required
* Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 24 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply