This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now to enjoy a highly-rewarding career as an early childhood professional at a Bright Horizons Back-Up center. An exciting part of back-up care is the opportunity to work with different children and families throughout the year. After helping children transition at drop-off time, making them feel welcome, secure, and at ease in a new environment, our talented teaching teams offer learning opportunities to keep children engaged throughout the day.Teaching in a back-up center at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Work with a unique blend of new and returning childrenEnjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to engage children
* Provide families with high quality back-up service during a critical time of need
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.
* High school diploma/GED required
* Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply