This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
Silver Spring, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONApply now to enjoy a career as an infant teacher and accompany parents and children through the many developmental milestones and moments of discovery that occur in the first year of life. From rolling over and sitting up, to first steps and first friendships, children develop confidence from your patient, loving, and enthusiastic nature.At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at home and at work. We ensure a work environment in which each employee's chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.Teaching infants at Bright Horizons, you will:
* Create warm and stimulating environments filled with different sights, sounds, textures, and sensations
* Comfort and support infants through one-on-one moments of basic care needs, play, and communication
* Enjoy collaborating with a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself
* Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child s growth and development
* Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth through unlimited opportunities
* Impact the lives of children and families each and every day
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree in ECE or Related field preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply