Team Coordinator 8/31/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We're looking for an enthusiastic Team Coordinator to join our Partner Sales team and to help an array of travel partners book their clients' stays with us.
Based in our LA office, together with our Partner Sales Account Managers, you'll help create and maintain an engaged community of travel partners. As an Account Coordinator, you'll earn the loyalty needed to hit revenue targets by giving partners exceptional experiences, which means nurturing relationships and setting the right expectations for our service.
In addition to supporting an array of day-to-day activities, you will also need EQ to understand what our clients and their guests need and spend time supporting their sales and service experience, enabling us to build and maintain long-lasting B2B relationships.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate considering a career in business development, B2B sales, and marketing.
* Oversee team inbox and ensure we respond quickly and effectively to all booking inquiries in close collaboration with the Guest Sales team
* Coordinate sales trips for Account Managers
* Liaise effectively with local teams in onefinestay cities to ensure smooth guest stays
* Support database and detailed salesreporting
* Ensure commission payments are handled seamlessly in close collaboration with Finance
* Coordinate marketing efforts to showcase the onefinestay product and experience for the channel including digital, print, and events
* Educate partners, as needed, to ensure they are able to sell our product effectively
* Participate in wider channelsales and marketing projects as needed
Skills & Experience
* Well-organized, detail-oriented and used to tracking and reporting (familiarity with Salesforce a plus).
* Ability to prioritize several tasks at the same time and still deliver excellent work
* Care deeply about our guests as travelers
* Excellent communication skills, written and interpersonal
* A natural ability to interact with all kinds of people and build rapport and trust
* Willingness to learn and roll up your sleeves to tackle issues and do what it takes
* Second language (and passport!) a bonus
* Bachelor's degree with a solid performance from a good university