Team Director Account Executive - Commercial Insurance 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT THE COMMERCIAL INSURANCE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, TEAM DIRECTOR
A national risk management broker, you will report directly to the Regional Client Service Leader and serve the local executives to ensure all of your service teams contribute to the branch strategy. You are responsible for leading service teams comprised of associate level staff, account managers and service supervisors. You ensure high quality, efficient service delivery to clients; you must manage challenges involving varied levels of staff experience, location of employees, peak renewal seasons, training and development.
YOU DIRECTLY IMPACT:
* Business outcomes such as client retention and satisfaction, value enhancements and operations targets
* A culture that rewards performance and embraces continuous improvement
* Best practices and operations standards; monitor performance metrics
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, TEAM DIRECTOR QUALIFICATIONS:
* This is an opportunity for career progression if you are an accomplished insurance agency Senior Account Manager or Account Executive with a desire to assume more management duties.
* Some team leadership or supervisory experience is required.