Manager, Healthcare Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONManager, Healthcare Sales
Everbridge is the market leader in providing SaaS-based enterprise applications to automate processes for information exchange to keep people safe and businesses running. In 2015, our platform delivered over 1 billion messages to 200+ countries, and we have leveraged the reliability and scalability of this platform to successfully introduce new applications for HIPAA-compliant communication to improve healthcare workflows. We are again adding new solutions and growing our healthcare sales team to further deepen the broad reach the Everbridge open API Platform.
Due to the rapid growth of our sales team, we are hiring a manager to our net new healthcare sales team. This role will focus on managing the current team of 5+ established inside/outside enterprise sales representatives, and growing the team to achieve greater healthcare and clinical market penetration.
About the Team
Everbridge s Healthcare sales team is an extremely collaborative, results-driven, high performing sales team that is 100% responsible for net new business, and, therefore, is the revenue engine of the company. We work in an open sales floor environment in a world-class headquarters located in Burlington, MA.
* Design and implement strategies and processes that are both in line with our Sandler Sales methodology, and will enable our team to achieve greater results in their day to day roles.
* Play an active role in hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, and rewarding Sales team members, seeking out opportunities to create a culture of learning and development.
* Lead and participate in account and territory planning meetings with your team. Help them to envision what strategies will be most successful, and serve as their internal sponsor as necessary.
* Provide coaching, sales programs, and training that continually improves the sales teams ability to solution sell via the telephone and web.
* Start by managing 5-8 reps; as the team grows, you ll establish new sales territories, quotas, and goals for those territories.
* Make sure your team is getting the resources they need, and ensure they doing the right things to succeed
* Bachelor s Degree and a minimum of 6+ years of proven software sales experience with at least 2+ years of healthcare sales.
* 18 months experience in a Sales Management role within software & healthcare industry.
* Sales experience with cloud-based or SaaS solutions in the healthcare and/or clinical markets.
* Proven track record of driving new sales.
* Demonstrate meeting and exceeding quotas of $500K in revenue.
* Demonstrate strong lead generation skills and disciplined sales administration skills.
* Technical & business acumen within the healthcare or clinical markets.
* Experience selling SaaS products, including cloud services or other technical products in the healthcare & clinical markets.
* 5+ years B2B consultative solutions selling
* Demonstrate exceptional presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
* Demonstrate the ability to be self-sufficient e.g. don t rely on a sales support staff to get your materials together
* A background or training in a consultative/solution sales process
* Sandler or Challenger or other solution selling methodology
* Experience with Salesforce.com or similar enterprise CRM tool
* Proven ability to teach, mentor, and train early career sales people
* Must be able to travel 20-30%
Everbridge is a global enterprise software company that provides applications which automate the delivery of critical information to help keep people safe and businesses running. During mission-critical business events or man-made or natural disasters, over 2,700 global customers rely on the Everbridge platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. With headquarters in both Boston and Los Angeles, Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 7 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports, and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. As a company with a culture that is committed to Making a Difference, Everbridge was recently named a Best Place to Work by both the Boston and Los Angeles Business Journals!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law