Team Lead Computer Center Operations and ITSM Suite Development, Management, and Administration
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence.
This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations.
This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Manages all contractor personnel working on this contract.
* Oversees daily operations and assignments.
* Works closely with Government contract lead to understand requirements and goals expected to be achieved.
* Ensures excellent support and success to ONI ADP Center and Service Desk services.
* Active TS/SCI security clearance
* ITIL v3 Foundation certified
* DoDI 8570.01-MIAT certified. All Contractor personnel requirements of the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DOD 8570.01-M, must meet the requirements of the DOD 8570.01-M, by having the Security Plus certification (prior to employment). All Contractor personnel MUST meet 000 8570.0J-M requirements (it does not have to be Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); i.e. other certifications such as Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc. may meet the requirements)
* Bachelor Degree in an IT discipline with 7 or more years working and/or managing an ADP Center with service desk support.
* Multiple years' experience and knowledge in computer operations;
* Service desk support;
* ADP Center management;
* Remedy Service Request Management System or an equivalent product.
* 5+ years IT experience in Windows, LINUX and UNIX based infrastructure (Windows Server/ Exchange and Solaris).Excellent organization, multi-tasking, prioritizing and teamwork skills.
* Interact effectively with managers, customers and the general public.
* A high level of commitment to customer service to both co-workers and customers.
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent communication skills in clear, concise English with correct spelling and grammar.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.