Team Lead, Content
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
About HighPoint Global:
HighPoint Global s professionals focus exclusively on helping government agencies and companies implement their most critically strategic initiatives. HighPoint has managed and delivered programs and projects for a variety of agencies and organizations, including training, coaching and content development for national contact centers; software and web development programs for government agencies; and data center and infrastructure projects for global manufacturing and sales organizations.
Manage Content product workflows to ensure accurate and timely delivery of Content products to internal and external clients and stakeholder partners.
* Create, maintain, and deliver internal processes and training materials to TQC staff, including the measurement of effectiveness of the internal processes and training materials.
* Manage the communication and coordination of project tasks between all TQC teams, external and internal clients, and contract stakeholders as it pertains to Content products and their delivery to end-users.
* Review and approve the Content product work of Content Specialists ensuring information is accurate, comprehensible, and consistent across all communication channels.
* Assist in the development of processes, procedures, and systems related to the management of quality assurance, compliance, and customer satisfaction.
* Review Call Center Service Representative usage reports so as to identify improvement opportunities to increase CSR effectiveness. This includes conducting focus groups with Contact Center Operations Call Center Service Representatives.
* Plan and facilitate Content team training sessions.
* Assist in the management of the Content Specialist staff, including support of the professional development of team members, including on-going training.
* Assist in the recruitment and on-boarding of Content Team associates.
* Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Office software, SharePoint, and Adobe.
* Knowledge of all Medicare products (Parts A, B, C, and D).
* Knowledge of and ability to use internet search tools and web browsers.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
* Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to work within established timeframes.
* Ability to speak, communicate and be understood by customers both internal to HighPoint Global and external customers and vendors.
* Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram forms.
* Skilled at exhibiting a professional demeanor in communicating via telephone.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who may apply: This opportunity is open to internal applicants only, external applicants will not be considered.
HighPoint Global is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, political affiliation, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or veteran status.
HighPoint will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with HighPoint s legal duty to furnish information.