Team Lead (Health care) 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TITLE: TEAM LEAD
DURATION : FULL TIME
In the role of Team Lead, you will be responsible for preparing the service quality plan, manage the team, ensure process compliances, resolution of escalations, Knowledge Management Compliances with the objective to sustain delivery predictability and meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis for the specific processes under purview within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
In this role you will be responsible for transition coordination, resource planning and training, performance management of the team, Service level agreement and process compliance, knowledge management, process reengineering, resource optimization and overall governance of the team.
Location for this position is Milwaukee
* High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
* At least 4years of experience in BPO sector working on data or voice processing
* At least 4year of experience US Healthcare Claim operations with experience in Commercial, Medicare and/or Medicaid claims
* Knowledge of medical claims processing and working knowledge of engagement financials i.e. managing cost of operations, margins, revenues and productivity
* At least 2years of team handling experience
* Certifications - Domain certification such as AHM 250 / 510 / 520
* Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
* Proficient in MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Ability to collect, organize, evaluate and accurately disseminate large quantities of information
* Reliable time management and organizational skills
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build working relationships
* Detail oriented and self-directed as an individual and team player
* Possess project management skills relative to all aspects of planning, organizing and coordinating the project with stakeholders. Able to utilize problem solving skills in a demanding environment
* Retention and attrition management
* Able to conduct RCA, CAPA and action planning; communicates data findings in written and oral reports/presentations
* Able to plan daily activities such as work allocation, inventory management, pend analysis, productivity and
Note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.