Team Lead, Pricing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages workflow for Pricing Specialist Team
* Provides input on hiring decisions
* Performs annual performance reviews and mid-year career discussions for each member of the Pricing Specialist Team.
* Creates study budgets using Project Specifications documents and other input from the Solution Team and Proposal Manager
* Responsible for the application and use of client-based bid grids and discounting models, as needed
* Supports re-bid requests by adjusting existing study budgets based on revised Project Specifications documents
* Creates Change Order budgets to capture changes in study scope/pricing in conjunction with ERT Project Management after Work Order signature
* Secures approvals and feedback from legal and finance departments, as required
* Ensures that all budget-related documentation that is required for handoff to ERT s Contracts Team is complete and accurate
* Maintains accurate project value documentation in CRM tool
* Tracks various metrics related to budget creation to support management reporting needs
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Participates in meetings with Solution Team team, Pricing Strategy meetings, and other departmental meetings as needed.
* Interacts with Business Development, Project Managers, and Sales Associates in order to complete Change Order estimates and budgets.
* Provide review and guidance as required and needed via regular team and individual meetings, including annual reviews and career development discussions.
* Participates in the selection, mentoring, and training of staff. Accomplishes team results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
* Provides other support and takes on other responsibilities as defined by team lead or team management.
* Performs other duties, assignments, or special projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
* Bachelor's degree in business, communications, marketing, English, or a closely related field is strongly preferred. However, any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered.
* 3-4+ years experience in sales, proposals, or budget development.
* Experience in a fast paced, multi-task environment; ability to work independently and under pressure.
* Exceptional computer skills (MS office suite minimum).
* Exceptional organizational skills.
* Excellent personal interaction skills, professional telephone and client interaction skills.
* Excellent judgment, attention to detail, communication and customer skills plus the ability to work as part of a team as well as individual contributor.
* Experience leading or managing a team