Team Leader 9/2/2016
H.J. Heinz Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition ID
* Lead the selected department for plant.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
* Overall accountability and ownership for designated areas.
* Understanding of all quality processes in the unit.
* Trains and develops team members to assure all QRMP standards are being met and followed.
* Effective and proactive relationship with USDA.
* Develop effective and cooperative relationships with all support departments (maintenance, corporate quality, corporate R&D, etc.)
* Drive for results.
* Computer skills / paperwork
* Must be a Leader and possess the necessary people skills.
* Must possess a Positive Attitude / Outlook.
* Good Communication skills, both written and oral.
* Must also have strong analytical, organizational, administrative, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
* Able to work all shifts as needed.
* Overtime and weekend work may be required.
* Must be punctual and reliable.
* Demonstrate a positive work ethic.
Attendance, safety and job performance records will be considered along with all other job qualifications.
If interested, please see Human Resources to sign up. This is an interview position; all interviews will be conducted ASAP.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.