Team Leader, Osborn Automatic Molding (3rd Shift)- Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Team Leader, Osborn Automatic Molding (3rd Shift) - Kohler, WI
The Team Leader- Osborn Automatic Molding is responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the Osborn Molding Line and Core Room Production. This includes Core Finishers, Truckers, Sand Mixers, Assemblers and Machine Operators for these areas. This is a 3rd shift position.
* Directly supervise the activities and assign work for up to 28 hourly associates in order to meet business requirements
* Communicate with supervision of other shifts to ensure unity and clear communications between shifts
* Coordinate pattern delivery and maintenance with service groups
* Audit work methods, employee performance and finished product to evaluate associate performance
* Responsible for implementation/enforcement of company policies, safety regulations, housekeeping and operating standards
* Understand the labor contract as well as enforce policies affecting personnel and administration
* High School Diploma or equivalent. An Associates' degree is preferred.
* Minimum of five (5) year experience in manufacturing, preferably a union environment
* Demonstrated leadership abilities, focus on quality, and strong interpersonal skills
* Capable of making sound decisions where use of judgment and interpretation of quality standards/ customer requirements are needed
* Must be able to comprehend complex mechanical and computer driven interfaces
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.