Team Leader, Processing DBX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 7/15/2017
Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Acts as the leading processing specialist for a group of processing technicians and directs the daily activities in frozen and fresh tissue production lines. Maintains an orderly, safe and productive environment for the assigned group. Assists in arranging the work schedule to best utilize the resources of the shift in meeting the production plan. Monitors all process rooms daily to assure safety and quality standards are being maintained and Standard Operating Procedures are followed. Validates processes and equipment as needed.
* Directs the daily work activities of Technicians in the process rooms.
* Promotes teamwork and a positive attitude.
* Works on special Research and Development projects.
* Maintains a through knowledge of fresh and frozen tissue processing and specialty products.
* Provides back-up to Shift Supervisor.
* Auditing in area.
* Validates clean room processes, areas and equipment as needed.
* Establishes training programs on sterility and tissue banking for Processing Department and other departments as requested.
* Updates and helps maintain Standard Operating Procedures as needed.
* May perform any and all duties of a Process Technician or Senior Process Technician.(non-exempt)
* Minimum one year of experience as Senior Process Technician or in a similar position in tissue banking. Strong base tissue products, OA/OC graft and Trinity Evolution processing experience.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor s degree in life sciences preferable. Medical knowledge and experience helpful.
* Knowledge of cGMP s or QSR s.
* Must be able to maintain a working knowledge of the Standard Operating Procedures.
* Must be computer literate.
* Must have good team building skills.
MTF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.