Team Leader, Telecom
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTeam Leader, Telecom
OPERATIONS: EXPENSE MANAGEMENT | SPOKANE, WA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
Ecova's Expense Management department is the largest in the company with over 600 employees located primarily in Spokane, WA, and Richardson, TX. The employees in Expense Management provide the service most solicited by our clients utility bill processing and analysis which helps them reduce their costs, improve on-time payments, and provide detail data capture with robust reporting. Using cutting edge technology our talented workforce tracks invoice data for clients with many locations across the company, consolidates all invoices into one, and ensures the correct amounts are being paid saving valuable time and money for our clients and providing invaluable insight to better manage their energy, telecom, water and waste costs and usage.
Expense Management is the nexus of all the work done at Ecova and therefore offers a great place to start, advance, and expand in your career at Ecova. The work is fast-paced, challenging and diverse, allowing motivated employees to expand their impact while developing their own skills and capabilities.
* Strong understanding of Ecova s departments and processes
* Communicates goals through daily huddles and whiteboard numbers
* Works with employees to improve performance, provides ongoing feedback, and develops plans with employees to identify career development opportunities.
* Recognizes and celebrates department and individual accomplishments.
* Identifies opportunities for process improvements, and recommend changes as appropriate. Will implement and execute opportunities if necessary
* Partners with Human Resources regarding some aspects of staffing, evaluating performance and staff development. Other responsibilities include, timekeeping, and leave requests.
* Regarded as second level escalation point for complex client issues.
* Fully accountable for team performance and client engagement
* Act as a go-to technical and systems resource for team members
* Foster and support a spirit of teamwork to build employee commitment and enthusiasm for the success of the team and our business.
* Collaborates with Training to determine the needs of the team and employees to ensure levels of quality are being met
* Build relationship with peers to develop cross functional knowledge base and share best practices
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
* BA degree preferred or its equivalent
* In-depth knowledge of Ecova s full suite of services
* Minimum 2 years leadership experience within a team or organization required
* 2-3 years supervisory experience preferred
* Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and workflow. Excellent time management and organizational skills
* Must have strong computer skills, including intermediate level aptitude in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Internet
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to manage expectations with employees and clients
* Demonstrates the ability to voice concerns with management and executives
* Must demonstrate strong leadership principles.
* Ability to adapt to and lead change
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.