Teamcenter Programmer T5
Have you promised yourself a better career situation in 2016 If you think it's time to make a change and you meet the qualifications below, we need your resume.
Our client, a recognized leader in aircraft modification and special mission system integration, offers challenging and rewarding assignments across a broad spectrum of aircraft programs. This Division of our client provides innovative solutions for major structural modifications and systems integration to military and commercial aircraft.
We are conducting a search for a Teamcenter Programmer. (_THIS IS A PROGRAMMER/DBA POSITION NOT A PROJECT MANAGER OR BUSINESS ANALYST.) _ The Teamcenter Programmer will be responsible for Siemens Teamcenter Unified PLM system programming and data base administration. Upon receipt of internal user requirements, the candidate will provide design, development, system test and ongoing support of software programs, database, reports and forms relative to Teamcenter Unified systems. The Teamcenter Programmer will also provide second tier support for internal user problem resolution within Teamcenter Unified systems.
This position includes a strong compensation, benefits and relocation package. All applicants must be U. S. citizens.
Working with engineering users and department management to:
* Implement and support document management, product structure, and workflow projects using Siemens Teamcenter Unified PLM software.
* Define and document business application requirements
* Create workflows in Teamcenter to align with business processes
* Develop reports in Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics
* Provide Teamcenter program and cycle enhancements
* Develop Teamcenter ITK, SOA, BMIDE and plugin customization programs for setting up workflows, writing handlers, item creation and enhancements
* Solve 3rd tier helpdesk issues - solving Teamcenter end user or system problems, monitoring and administration of the Teamcenter Web Tier, PoolManager and Dispatcher Services
* Maintain and monitor PLM system Data Architecture including user and data structures configurations to ensure data integrity
* Administer user security within application package software.
* Prepare and update necessary documentation and assist in developing and maintaining system documentation
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
* Requires extensive experience administering Teamcenter Engineering, Teamcenter Unified or similar system database and system administration
* Languages/Tool/DB preferred : C/C++, Java, JSP, UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl, Teamcenter Unified ITK, BMIDE, Teamcenter Reporting and Analytics, Oracle DB
* Experience supporting engineering and or manufacturing environment
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's Degreerequired in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related discipline or equivalent experience. Must have a minimum of nine (9) years' experience in a programmer/analyst role supporting engineering related systems.
* 5 + years Teamcenter implementation, migration, administration and support experience
* 3 + years production Client/Server environment customization programming
* 3 + years CAD/CAM systems implementation, administration and support experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong interpersonal skills are essential and an ability to communicate effectively with personnel in problem resolution
This position requires candidates possess the ability to provide guidance, support, development and implementation of various automated business processes within the company. The activities performed include:
* Translating customer needs into operable solutions
* Requirements gathering
* Business process review and consultation
* System design, data architecture and development
* Creation of technical documentation
* Adhering to development standards/best practices
* Project/task management and time-management to manage project schedules to meet task deadlines
* Setting the highest ethical standards