Teamcenter Rule Stream Solution Architect / Sr. Developers
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRole : Teamcenter Rule Stream Solution Architect / Sr. Developers
Location: Houston TX
Full Time Role
Must have hands-on experience working with Teamcenter 9 & beyond
* Trained in Rulestream ETO, Teamcenter PLM (Basics and Structure Manager)
* 3-4 years of OOPS programming exp., preferably in VB.
* Teamcenter Reports, SOA, XML, XSLT etc.
* Basic SQL server administration
* Sound Analytical skills
* Problem Solving skills
* Proven experience in leading workshops to identify requirements, provide solutions and validate design/configuration
* Minimum 3 yrs. strong experience as Solution Architect or onsite delivery role
* Implementation experience in TCE 8 & beyond (designing and developing solutions in TCE)
* TCE upgrade experience
* Expertise in C,C++, ITK
* Installation & Configuration experience desired
* Knowledge of OOTB feature of various Modules
* Prior experience with CAD tools like Solid works,UGNX,Pro-E ,AutoCAD
* Functional understanding of Item & BOM Management, Compliance Management, Change Management and Manufacturing Process
* Experience in Energy & Hi-Tech Industry preferred but not mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities
* Solution Architect
* Technical Design Document creation
* Provide proof of concept(POC) if required
* Giving solution in the Quality Center (QC)
* Document all the OOTB defects and follow up with DS.
* Functional Spec Documentation
* Obtain BRD and FS sign off from business team
* Technical Design
* Provide functional support to development and testing team
* Coordinate SIT and UAT with business users.
* Provide demos to users as and when required
* Prepare training material and arrange training sessions for business users