Tech I Packager/RO 2nd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Mission Valley Branch
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
Perform tasks ensuring finished product meets quality standards (structure and cosmetics). Ensures product performance data meets the required specifications. Ensures product contains the appropriate literature and components designated for each model type.
1. Ensures there are no signs of damage to the exterior of the product (seal carrier, center pipe, outer shell, etc¿).
2. Outershell of product is to be wiped clean with a cloth.
3. Ensure product has assigned label(s) on the product body.
4. Ensure appropriate preservation has been applied onto the product.
5. Product is to be placed into a plastic bag and vacuum sealed.
6. Product is to be final packed into a cardboard box.
7. Packaged product is then to be placed onto a pallet (stacked) and transferred to Finished Goods Warehouse.
8. Area is to be maintained clean at all times.
9. An emphasis on safety is essential in the Manufacturing area(s).
10. Job may entail to operate a bar code scanner, computer or label printer.
11. May be required to participate in cross training activities.
12. All other duties and accountabilities as assigned.