Tech Lead - AWS Cloud Platform
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
I am Suresh with Avance Consulting Services. I would like to update you on an open position with our esteemed client. Please go through the Job Description. Send me your updated resume and expected rate for the below position.
Position : Tech Lead - AWS cloud platform
Locations : Hillsboro, OR
Duration : Full Time/Permanent
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
* Experience in solving complex and large-scale data challenges in involving AWS architecture, Cloud migration, AWS EMR, Redshift
* Implementation experience in the Apache Hadoop Ecosystem, Python, Spark and Hive.
* Proficient on EMR, Spark 1.6.1 & air flow
* Real Time Event Processing experience using lambda functions in AWS
* In-depth understanding of database and analytics technologies in the industry including MPP, Relational, and NOSQL databases.
* GitHub, and Jenkins based deployment is desirable
* Experience in Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Data Import, and Data Export through the use of multiple ETL tools
* Experience in working with industry standard analysis techniques to uncover client requirements and identifying the roles and deliverables in the Organization by creating Use Case Models, Data Flow Models, Workflow Analysis, Functional decomposition Analysis, Object Modeling along with Activity Diagrams.
* Business intelligence expertise and technical skills to successfully deliver Business Intelligence solutions based on Cloud Platform.
* Experience in software development life cycle.
* Experience in Project life cycle activities on Platform Design and Administration.
* Experience in Design and architecture review.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Ability to work in Onsite Offshore model
* Experience in Retail, CPG and Logistics Domain.
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
About Company :
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology,engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.
About Us :
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies. This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in word format. All selected profiles will be contacted within 1 day of application receipt.