Tech Lead - Networking product Development 8/24/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY (17578BR)
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 4 years of experience in embedded software development for Telecom/Datacom products
* At least 7 years of experience in C/C++ Development
* Experienced in architecture/design of software which works seamlessly on pizza box and large distributed network elements
* Well conversed with Configuration distribution, pre-provisioning, backup-restore, commit-rollback, schema/model driven management interface design
* Experienced in scaling in a multi-chassis centralized management system
* Background with user interfaces infrastructure development
* Experienced with management protocols like Netconf/ Yang/ XML/ OpenConfig / RestConf is required.
* Knowledge of CLI, Alarm/Events, IPDR, PM, AAA, and SNMPv2/v3,
* Experience with the Conf-d management framework
* Knowledge of Ethernet, Networking protocols, Datacom and Telecom technologies
* Hands-on experience with embedded software for managing Telecom and Datacom products and devices
* Design and development experience with C in an embedded Linux environment
* Foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms software engineering, and embedded programming techniques
* Work experience in Agile/Scrum development methodology
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.