Tech 3 Maintenance $5K - Sign on bonus available to those that qualify! 9/1/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
* Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries by following all safety procedures, JSAs, MSDS, LOTO and wearing PPE including approved slip-resistant shoes, safety glasses, hair nets, ear plugs and chemical PPE.
* Inspects, adjusts, disassembles, repairs, reassembles mechanical equipment; such as pumps, gear boxes, bearings, pulleys, belt/chain drives, and clutches using hand and power tools, gear pullers, and chain hoists, changing gear sprockets to adjust speed.
* Stops machinery, locks out, troubleshoots high speed production problems, repairs, and re-starts equipment to test repair.
* Maintains an orderly work area throughout shift following 5-S and replacing tools when finished and discarding unusable parts and other trash and boxing up usable parts such as pumps and motors to send to vendors for repair.
* Attends weekly shift meetings for required safety training, quality issues, and company updates.
* Perform other duties which may be assigned as necessary.
* A minimum of 5 years of Industrial Maintenance experience with a High school diploma, or equivalent required. OR a minimum of 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience with an Associate Degree in Industrial Engineering, Industrial Maintenance or Electronic Technology required
* Achieve ACT Work Keys Assessments scores of 5 in Math, 5 in Reading for Information and 5 in Locating Information 5 in Applied Technology.
* Must be able to work 2nd Shift (3:00 PM - 11:30 PM) or 3rd Shift (11:00 PM - 7:30 AM)
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.