Tech - Non Destructive Test Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBRIEF DESCRIPTION
1st shift NDT Technician for inspection of product to established requirements and determination of compliance.
* Perform Magnetic Particle Inspections on machined components.
* Read and interpret the requirements of drawings.
* Analyze drawing requirements and make sound determination(s) of the appropriate inspection method/equipment to be used for product acceptance.
* Use inspection equipment in determining product acceptance.
* Initiate and complete all quality (Inspection) related records and documents with minimal supervision.
* MT Level II, traceable to ASNT (Required)
* UT Level II, traceable to ASNT (Preferred but not required)
* Nital Etching (Preferred but not required)
* Basic knowledge of ASME-Y14.5 (Geometric Tolerance) and ability to apply/inspect to requirements with minimal supervision.
* Able to lift 30lbs, 3-5 times per hour while performing MPI
* Ability to support PPAPs, facilitate PFMEAs and Control Plans.
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Experience with SAP MRP system preferred but not required.
* Competitive Salary
* Matching 401(k) contribution
* Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Short-Term Disability Insurance
* Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
* Educational Reimbursement
* Matching Gift Program
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: FEMALE/SEXUAL ORIENTATION/GENDER IDENTITY/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABLED