Tech Support Engrg 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTech Support Engrg 3Job ID:
Technical Support Engineer Job Code:
CN20160209-13906Harris Corporation is looking for a talentedTechnical Support Engineerto act as a liaison between application users and developers in a Tier 3 and 4 support setting. The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for providing customer support expertise to a Federal client to include the knowledge of applications, technical skills, problem solving tools and techniques to meet the project requirements. The Technical Support Engineer will review, analyze, evaluate and resolve user problems and issue. Responsibilities:* Demonstrate a strong understanding of issues, including in-depth technical analysis, troubleshooting, analyzing, root cause and engaging appropriate personnel as needed to solve problem.
* Perform Tier 3 and Tier 4 support desk tasks and work with data moves, purge requests, audits, lockdown requests, bug fixes, enhancements and other user issues.
* Monitor the environment health of our applications and escalate issues as needed.
* Create and share technical knowledge with users and support desk team members.
* Participate in brainstorming session and attend sprint reviews.
* Discuss solutions with clients and management and provide new ideas and solutions to problems Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field or an equivalent amount of experience plus 6 years of experience
* 6+ years performing technical problem solving
* 6+ years of experience with running queries and extracting data from databases
* 3+ years using JIRA software Preferred Additional skills:* Strong customer service skills
* Detailed oriented and team player
* Working knowledge of Agile methodology
* Demonstrate professionalism with peers, subordinates, superiors and customers This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local lawJob Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Engineering Specialist, --Technician Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - Chantilly .