Techforce Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Techforce Support Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN
We are looking for a Techforce Support Specialist to support our staff at Salesforce in our Indianapolis office. In this role, you will provide remote and local IT support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software. You will also assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes.
As a Techforce Support Specialist, you will exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies.
* Troubleshoot a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.)
* Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including but not limited to: laptops, workstations, printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices.
* Basic WAN/LAN troubleshooting and TCP/IP connectivity issues across a variety of technologies (LAN/ Broadband/Wireless)
* Support Security Standards (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching)
* Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access & security
* Document case status and provides updates to management and end-users
* Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices and customer service guidelines
* Own IT projects and drive project deliverables for the team
* Communicate in different settings and methods including team meetings, conference calls, email, instant messaging, and social media
* Respond promptly to escalations for technical support via phone and email
* Currently pursuing a BS in Information Systems or a technology focused major
* Must be graduating by Spring 2017
* Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
* Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
* Organized with strong research and problem solving abilities
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast paced, dynamic global environment.
* Polycom and Video Conferencing solutions experience
* PC, Mac or Linux support experience
* Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware
* Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World's Most Innovative Companies 5--years--running and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" 8-years-running.
Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers --if we don't hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)! They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.