Technical Account Manager - Automotive 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
This is a commissioned sales position for our client responsible for managing the technical relationship between our client and strategic automotive and transportation OEM customers. This represents an exciting opportunity to grow business in new markets aligned with Our client's corporate growth strategy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Enable automotive and transportation OEM and Tier 1 suppliers, including (but not limited to) Software Defined Cockpit, ADAS and Autonomous Driving, telematics and connected services.
* Engage with key customers to understand their solution requirements, and influence both Our client and the customers to align strategies MBA is a plus
* 7+ years strategic technical sales or customer facing experience with an *established track record of exceeding plan over multiple years
* Established network of customers, suppliers and partners required to enable and scale designs for automotive and transportation markets
* Demonstrated capacity to qualify and develop new accounts as a trusted advisor.
* Located in Detroit, MI with an ability to travel ~30% of the time.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS:
* Demonstrated experience enabling one or more of the following use cases: In-vehicle Infotainment, Software Defined Cockpit, Autonomous Driving, Fleet Management, Telematics, Our clients Transportation Systems
* Experience enabling transportation solutions with MCU HW and SW solutions including an understanding of Linux, Android, Machine-learning, and/or wireless technologies.
* Direct experience with Our client's Architecture or other computer architectures as applied to automotive or transportation use cases
* Visible passion for technology and innovation that inspires customers and fellow team members