Technical Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEverbridge is a rapidly growing US company expanding internationally. We are seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support large clients in the US.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, the TAM will represent Everbridge as integrated member of our client s business continuity team during the deployment and expanding use via best practices of the Everbridge solution. In this role, the TAM will provide project management support, technical consultancy, system design and configuration support, and training. Additionally, the TAM will act as the advocate for the customer within Everbridge during normal operations and an escalation point when necessary.
The TAM is a highly qualified, technical resource and experienced professional who works in a team environment to maximize our value to our customers.
The TAM will work closely with our clients, Account Managers, Operations, and Product Development personnel. We are seeking an extremely energetic and motivated person who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with excellent communication and customer management skills.
* Ensure consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for deployment planning, solution adoption, and technical issue resolution.
* Establish a formal governance model with client. Conduct periodic stakeholder meetings and quarterly business reviews; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items and provide monthly account reporting to internal stakeholders
* Develop a continuous product education and awareness program and deliver training sessions as required.
* Set and track customer satisfaction KPIs. Develop and manage action plan to continuously improve these metrics.
* Troubleshoot customer concerns and work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
* Serve as a customer advocate within Everbridge and report customer feedback internally to Account Management, Product Management and Engineering
* Travel to customer locations as needed
* 8-10 years of experience in software sales and services in a field facing technical capacity
* 3+ years in an on-site customer facing support or consulting role (professional services, account management, project management, customer service, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Internet hosted applications, highly available architectures, computer security, telephony, and networking
* Must possess a proven understanding of global corporate account business needs and experience in Financial Services is a plus.
* Proven track record in coordinating internal departments and resources to solve complex customer support or implementation problems.
* Previous consulting experience with emergency preparedness or business continuity best practices to state/local government or corporations a plus.
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong critical thinking, analytic, and problem solving abilities
* Strong organizational and project management skills
* Ability to facilitate and lead cross-functional teams
* High energy level and a can do attitude
* Strong time management skills with proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com and web based applications
* Ability to travel up to 30%
* Bachelors in Business, Computer Science or related a plus
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. . Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal s Best Places to Work for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.