Technical Account Manager - Pre Sales Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following Direct Hire position:
Technical Account Manager / Pre Sales Engineer
Locations: Ohio Valley, Atlanta or North Carolina Remote work location
The Wireless LAN Pre-Sales Engineer's primary responsibility is to assist Field Sales Team and authorized channel partners with technical sales activities for Wireless LAN opportunities. The Pre-Sales Engineers will have in-depth knowledge of Wireless LAN solutions and have the ability to demonstrate competitive advantages to both Prospects and Partners. The Pre-Sales Engineer is a critical component to the Sales Team and will be required to display an in-depth knowledge about Samsung and industry related solutions and trends. A successful candidate for this position must be technically savvy, highly motivated, and self-directed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Become the technical subject matter expert and thoroughly understand products, features, functions, and benefits
* Provide input to Marketing and HQ on feature development
* Understand customer requirements for wireless networks and explain how Samsung products will integrate with current infrastructure, as well as service future needs by assisting the Sales Team as a technical resource for all product related inquires.
* Perform site surveys and provide onsite deployment assistance as needed.
* Ability to act as technical lead in product demonstrations, own all technical inquires and drive prospects to closure.
* Expert knowledge of 802.11 wireless networks, site surveys, requirements gathering, deployment challenges.
* Solid understanding of how Wireless LANs integrate with wired networks, including firewalls, content filters, routing/switching, VLAN's, etc.
* Solid understanding of how Wireless LANs integrate with 3rd party applications such as guest management systems
* Understand wireless security methodologies
* BS or MS degree in electrical engineering, telecom engineering, computer science, computer engineering or related discipline.
* Proven track record of 5-10 years in a sales engineer or consulting capacity in Enterprise WLAN industry and PBX Knowledge
* Exceptional sales support skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques and ability to teach these skills to others.
Necessary Skills and attributes:
* CWNA, CWSP, CWDP, CWAP, CWNE, CCNP Voice and Wireless certifications are desired.
* CWNT/CCIE Voice and Wireless certifications would be ideal.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities. *
* The ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple sales assignments and projects of own initiative and as directed sales manager.
* The ability to work independently and determine personal work schedule to be productive.
* Ability to work in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team sales quotas and to complete
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.