Technical Analyst - ITSM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY 100% Remote an option for right skill set
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190 ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthand hopeto our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Technical Analyst, ITSM Applications will work closely with the Service Management Office team, STSC Associates, Care Site Associates and others as necessary to ensure effective delivery of solutions in support of identified business goals and objectives. This position will provide general technical expertise of the Service Management tool and the Voice application (IT Service Management Suite), performing routine maintenance, workflow enhancements and developing reports and dashboards.
* Functions as the general technical application analyst for the IT Service Management and the Voice applications to include workflow enhancements, routine maintenance and reports and dashboards
* Responsible for the configuration, testing and implementation of the Service Management tool
* Develops and maintains Service Management Service Catalog offerings including working with the requestor to develop Straw Man proposals, leading the testing effort and coordinating the move to the Production environment using the SDLC Methodology
* Develops and maintains all report writing duties including development, testing and distribution of the reports using the SDLC Methodology
* Provides training and develops training courses and material on the Service Management tool as required and requested
* Works closely with the Process Mangers and Process Owners to assist in the development and enhancements of the Service Management tool
* Assists with testing and implementation of Upgrades and/or enhancements to the Service Management tool
* Responds to customer requests within established standard, communicate with other staff as necessary to ensure effective resolution, and communicate resolution with customer in a timely fashion using effective customer service skills
* Develops and maintains appropriate documentation to support changes and workflows
* Available to participate in on call rotation for after hours, weekend and holiday support
* Promotes mission, vision, and values of SCL Health, and abides by service behavior standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* May be required to float to other departments (within scope of competency and qualifications) based on business need.
* May be required to be placed on-call during a regularly scheduled shift.
* Bachelors Degree in IT, Business Administration or related field
* Additional studies in computer science or information services
Certification, Registration, License:
Preferred: ITIL V3 Foundations Certified
* More than 3 years as an application analyst or technical analyst supporting information technology applications
* Support activities in a complex, multiple site business environment
* IT Service Management application support
* Experience with HEAT