Technical Analyst (New Grad) - Analyst Development Program (Multiple Locations)Req-12602
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
TECHNICAL ANALYST (NEW GRAD) - ANALYST DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (MULTIPLE LOCATIONS)
ADDITIONAL LOCATION(S): AUSTIN, TX /CHICAGO, IL
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
What we have to offer:
Our Global Analyst Development Program prepares entry level candidates for an exciting and rewarding career at NetSuite. Technical Services Analysts participate in an initial three to six-month enablement program focused on building product knowledge, consulting skills, and implementation proficiency through training and development. Technical Services Analysts learn first hand how NetSuite impacts our customers businesses by working alongside their team, program lead and NetSuite Professional Services Consultants; thereby gaining valuable consulting experience across multiple business environments before entry into the Professional Services Practice.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the opportunity to make immediate contributions to the organization by:
* Being a team member on customer projects
* Utilizing a structured project delivery methodology
* Understanding how to obtain customer business requirements and mapping them to NetSuite
* Identifying and managing gaps
* Designing and developing creative technical solutions leveraging the powerful features of the NetSuite SuiteCloud platform
* Working and interacting with customers in the configuration of their NetSuite system
* Building successful customer relationships
Successful Technical Analysts progress into technical consulting positions within the NetSuite Professional Services Organization.
Why this is a (really) great opportunity:
There are too many reasons to list, so let s start with our employee motto:
Dare to be yourself We look for talented, passionate employees with drive and energy. You are encouraged to drive your own career - learn, stretch, grow and make a difference. What differentiates NetSuite as an employer* The most significant difference we heard from our employees was that if you work for NetSuite, there are literally no limits to what you can accomplish and how far you can go with your career and with the company. We pride ourselves on building and promoting a culture of teamwork. You are encouraged to take interest in different areas and projects, share your ideas and innovate. You are invited to achieve success on your own terms. There are no rules and no politics regarding your level of participation and contribution. There really is no limit to what you can contribute and what you can achieve at NetSuite. And, your contributions will be rewarded and appreciated. Success is in your hands. Learn. Grow. Develop. Contribute. Make a Difference ..
* 3.0+ GPA at a top tier US college/university; graduating class of 2016 or 2017
* Up to 2 years of work experience or a recent graduate with a B or 73.00+ from a top tier college/university
* Bachelor s degree preferably in Informatics, MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
* Basic understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
* Understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, web frameworks and patterns
* Aptitude to build web applications using Java/.NET/PHP or similar development languages
* Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Strong work and/or internship experience
* Strong business judgment and common sense
* An analytical approach to problem solving
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
* Well-rounded individual with varied interests and experience
* Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Effective when working independently and in team environments
* Receptive to feedback
* Desire to work in the technology industry with a growing company
* Target start dates for 2017 openings include July and September
* Opportunities exist in Austin, Chicago & Denver
* Only those who have the correct background will be contacted