This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTechnical Support Role based in NYC with some travel to NJ location when needed. Heavier focus on MACs and other Apple devices. Windows PCs and Mobile, hardware, etc.
Working directly with all levels of organization in-person (not phone support)
Excellent benefits package!!!
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Support of MACs, Windows PCs, mobile devices, printers, LAN switches, and line of business specific software including Microsoft Office product suites.
* Computer hardware, software and peripheral setups, installations, and life-cycle management of all desktop computers, printers and telephone handsets
* Diagnosis, preventive maintenance and imaging of desktop computers and mobile devices.
* Update and maintain software and business applications as needed.
* Evaluation, recommendation, and testing of new hardware and software.
* Develop and offer solutions using the Microsoft office application productivity suite.
* Ensure desktop computers communicate with diverse systems including local file servers, application /dB servers and cloud based systems D
* Diagnosis of desktop LAN and Wireless network connectivity
* Develop and deliver end user education on the proper use of in-house built software and desktop productivity applications.
* Off hours support as necessary to perform system upgrades and platform replacements on rotation with rest of your team
* Apple IOS/OS X, Windows 7/10, Symantec Anti-Virus, Office 365, Dropbox Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, OneNote, Word, OneDrive, Access, and Adobe creative suites
* Operational use of audio/video conferencing and related presentation equipment
* Hardware diagnostics, laptop, desktop, printer/scanner, network, software, OS, Tablet, Android, IPhone