Technical Application Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Design and implement new or modified software for the OSOW permits unit
* Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs
* Provide limited support for new processes during implementation
* Provide quality control for deliverables
* Troubleshooting issues with a third party permitting software running on a PC with web components
* Running needed ad-hoc queries against an Oracle database built by a third party vendor.
* Communicating with the clients regarding issues and needed changes
* Communicating with the vendor regarding necessary changes for the customer
Strong analytical and conceptual skills. (REQUIRED)
Business analysis (REQUIRED)
Software troubleshooting skills. (REQUIRED)
Oracle database ad-hoc query experience (REQUIRED)
Positive interpersonal skills. (REQUIRED)
Strong written and verbal communication skills (REQUIRED)
Microsoft Suite experience (e.g, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) (REQUIRED)
Proven experience evaluating business processes and re-engineering (REQUIRED)