This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Technical Architect in Technology Enablement for our State and Local Management Consulting practice.
- Provide the technical connection between project managers and developers by clearly communicating business functional issues to various levels of clients and internal staff
- Conduct business process and requirements analysis and advise clients on key architectural decisions concerning the platform and the supporting technologies
- Evaluate risks related to requirements management, business process definition, testing processes, internal controls, project communications, training, and organizational change management
- Produce technical architectures, develop system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
- Develop client-ready deliverables related to requirement specification, process analysis, system-based and manual controls, functional design, and test plans
- Assist in the scoping of prospective engagements, developing proposals, planning, logistics, and the execution of project management processes
- Four years of experience as a technical architect or business/solutions architect responsible for large scale application design and architecture, preferably with a state/local government agency
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Sciences or Information Systems from an accredited college/university
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle processes, including hands on experience creating testing scripts, leading user acceptance testing, and reporting on status
- Knowledge in at least one of the standard relational databases, such as Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server and experience in relational/object database implementation and integration
- Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks, including TOGAF, DODAF, and/or FEAF
- Applications experience related to full-cycle enterprise resource planning implementations
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .