This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTECHNICAL ARCHITECT
LOCATION : DENVER, CO
DURATION : FTE
SALARY - $100K+BENEFITS WITH SOME FLEXIBILITY
1. Determine high level system architecture
2. Needs to be able to lay out a technical solution in a way that the client could easily understand
3. Worked on System Integration and Data Migration projects; well versed on the common interfacing tools and technologies
4. Assist in definition, design, and management of Enterprise Architecture components and low-level technical Architecture design documents for core systems
5. Prepare and maintain documents that include architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps
6. Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation for medium to complex projects.
7. Lead design efforts with developers, other architects, system analysts
8. Help to define architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines
9. 7 to 10Years of relevant Industry Knowledge
* Strong experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Hands on experience on Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere
* Java skills on latest Java versions (preferably did some development, knows how to read Java code)
* Experience writing FSDs (functional specs doc), CRs, API documents
* Understanding of architectural concepts, n-tier architectures, and databases
* Full time BachelorDegree in Engineering/ Technology or Maters Degree