Technical Architect Emerging Technologies 9/6/2016
Rose International Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title: Technical Architect
Position Number: 240068
Location: Middletown, NJ
Desired Skill Set:
Agile, Ethernet, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Writing, Solution Architecture
Position Title: Technical Architect Emerging Technologies
Location: MIDDLETOWN, NJ 07748
Duration: 12 Months
""U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.""
1. Design end to end solution of L1-L3 services to integrate network architecture and OSS/BSS.
2. Understand application requirements and how to map them to solution design.
3. Understand principles of the Software Defined Network and Network Virtualization Functions and apply them in solution design.
4. Managing deliverables in support of multiple projects and plans.
5. Develop architectural solution, communicate it to stakeholders, and obtain consensus for design.
Extensive Experience with the following: Master's degree in an approved field such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or Mathematics from an accredited university with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
Bachelors in an approved field with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
* Technical Writing Skills.
* Working knowledge of the Ethernet network and protocols.
* Working knowledge of Broadband.
* Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization functions.
* Working knowledge of the Quote to Cash service flow.
* Understand Agile software development and practices.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
ROSE INTERNATIONAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ARREST AND CONVICTION RECORDS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW. POSITIONS LOCATED IN SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA WILL BE ADMINISTERED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE.