This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
LOCATION: MALVERN PA
DURATION: FULL TIME//PERMANENT//ONSITE (NOT REMOTELY)
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Permanent
INTERVIEW PROCESS: Phone and Skype Hire
SHIFT: Day Job
START DATE: ASAP
NOTE: THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR VISA TRANSFERS/ SPONSORSHIP AND GC PROCESSING.
* Somebody with technical implementation of 3rd party product experience would be good. We would like to talk with anyone who could talk about how they were responsible for the technical side of getting a 3rd party product up and running - maybe doing things like configuring SSO (single sign on) - setting up data integrations into and/or out of the 3rd party product., responsible for setting up the security model of a 3rd party product, migration of data from an old system to a new system ....
* Anyone with experience working with Legal & compliance software would be a real plus - document management systems, case management systems, EDISCOVERY, COMPLIANCE OPERATIONS ....
* Most of what we are doing is 3rd party product implementation - as oppose to coding/development -
THIS ROLE IS MORE OF A TECH LEAD ARCHITECT DEV POSITION.
* This person will help VG with selecting a vendor for e-discovery and their retention system which will be replaced (emails, chats, documents, records, archives) DATA MAPPING, THIRD PARTY IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE RELATING TO RETENTION E-DISCOVERY SYSTEM IS KEY
* Provides IT technical services and direction (which may include) software, middleware, and/or hardware projects (e.g., applications, networks, communications, and client server technologies) on a single platform. Provides technical expertise in systems, technical infrastructure, tools, modeling, external interfaces, and other areas. Completes complex development, design, implementation, architecture design specification, and maintenance activities.
* Ensures the viability of IT deliverables. Recommends development options, including design, build/buy, and vendor purchase. Conducts testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security.
* Identifies potential solutions, including the cost/benefit of each option. May approve solutions proposed by team members. Resolves complex issues uncovered by testers and internal clients.
* Communicates with project manager on a frequent basis. Identifies tasks and issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules. Provides realistic task and cost estimates. May screen resumes, interviews, make hiring and assignment recommendations, and write reviews.
* Maintains current knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture design, and technical standards.
* Communicates with technical leads, IT groups, and clients so they understand the project's technical implications, dependencies, and potential conflicts. Evaluates the impacts of change requests on own/shared technologies.
* Reviews and approves documentation and diagrams created by IT team members, (e.g., system specifications). Writes documentation, including technical standards and processes. 8. Identifies opportunities for continuous quality improvement of technical standards, methodologies, and technologies.
* May participate in design, code, and test Inspections throughout product life cycle to contribute technical expertise and to identify issues. Presents technical status and issues at milestone reviews. 10. Thoroughly understands and complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels.
* Thoroughly understands and complies with Information Security policies and procedures. Verifies team's deliverables meet Information Security requirements.