Technical Architect 8/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY THE COMPANY
Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity(tm).
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized seven times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5000 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine's "Seven Small Jewels."
The Technical Architect provides technical consulting services to multiple clients to identify appropriate technology solutions and integrated applications; while leading the design, management and technology implementation of end-to-end solutions. This position has client- facing consulting responsibilities as well as internal responsibilities.
* Evaluate and recommend technology solutions for Cambria clients including hosting, hardware, software, tools and frameworks
* Participate in providing gap analyses, from a technical perspective, highlighting current state, future state, client needs and best practices
* Gather technical requirements and translate requirements into hardware and software capabilities
* Lead the design, development and implementation of technical solutions on client and internal engagements
* Lead and/or develop detailed technical design documents to match solution design specifications
* Identify architectural risks and propose alternatives and solutions to clients; assist in solving technical and performance problems within the technical infrastructure
* Communicate in formal presentation settings; including proposal orals
* Develop proposal sections, architectural views, methodology work products and formal written deliverables covering area(s) of expertise
* Minimum 3 years' experience as a Senior Systems Architect on large hardware and software replacement/upgrade projects
* Minimum 4 years' experience working with large electronic data processing systems with many interdependent technologies
* Minimum 4 years' experience working with mainframe data processing systems with interfaces into client server applications
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
* Ability to gather information, and comprehend how an architectural change will impact other systems
* Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in oral and written formats.
* Skilled with conducting status meetings and providing status reports
* Experience as a technical architect on large system implementations with multiple integration elements
* Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management or related field
* Project travel may be required
* Experience and understanding of the existing Legacy CA-MMIS subsystems
* Knowledge of Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) principles
* Experience in state government and/or public sector
* Experience in professional and/or management consulting services
* Master's degree in information technology, computer science, management or related field
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. INTERESTED IN JOINING CAMBRIA Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.