Technical Architect - Salesforce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDPHP is focused on leveraging Salesforce.com to deliver effective clinical and commercial engagements in support of our mission to provide a high-quality experience of healthcare to our members. The Technical Architect is responsible for the ensuring the best technical architecture of Salesforce solutions, our constituent engagement solutions, including device and mobile solutions, along with technical standards and processes, and assessments of new technologies that support constituent engagement. The Technical Architect participates in the establishment of the technical standards and ensures that defined standards are followed. The Technical Architect partners as a team member with the IT Delivery Lead, Project Manager, Tech Services Lead, Engineers and Functional Leads to support delivery of complete solutions.
* Bachelor s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
* Degrees in Computer Science, Systems or Electrical Engineering, or Information Systems preferred.
* Minimum number years of relevant experience: 5 - 7
* Experience with Salesforce including:
o Delivering custom business solutions using Force.com, Salesforce Workflow, and custom objects
o Configuring Salesforce for sales, service, and engagement
o Familiarity with Heroku a plus
o Familiarity with the Lightning experience a plus * Experience with user and identity management within the Salesforce platform.
* Experience with contemporary application architectures, distributed applications, managed applications, and related tools.
* Experience with application middleware, including web servers, application servers, enterprise service busses.
* Experience realizing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS applications and application integrations preferred.
* Good knowledge and understanding of software development, installation and administration (Java and/or C# experience preferred).
* Thorough knowledge of enterprise SDLC processes and practices.
* Strong written and verbal communications, and commitment to document and communicate derived knowledge.
* Strong analytic skills for determining essential characteristics of issues and devising effective solutions.
* Ability to translate business requirements into application requirements and architectures.
* Hands-on experience or familiarity with contemporary technologies, including XML, JSON, web-services (SOAP or REST), WebSphere, Tomcat, IIS, Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, Redshift, MuleSoft, open-sources technologies including Orchestration Director Engine, Activiti, Drools, and JBOSS.
* Experience working with application vendors to translate business requirements into vendor recommended installation and configuration standards.
* Good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering technical solutions that balance enterprise standards, business needs, and technology capabilities and limits.
* Ability to work well in a team environment.
* Leadership skills and the ability to lead development teams.
* Experience in Healthcare or Retail industries a plus.
Salary Grade: 18
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.