Technical Assistant - Employee Benefits (4815)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/20/2016
Alliant Insurance Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONWith a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for providing customer service and clerical support to assist producers and service team in supporting existing accounts and soliciting new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Set-up prospect and customer files; set-up and process dead files; conduct miscellaneous filing;
* Answers telephone and routes calls to others; operates fax machines, scanners, printers and copiers;
* Assists service team with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers;
* Inputs prospect and customer data into applications;
* Provides word processing assistance as required;
* Inputs information into agency management system;
* Maintains inventory and coordinates ordering of all commonly used office supplies;
* May conduct agency billing and process check requests;
* Engages in optimal and appropriate usage of applicable agency management systems;
* Other duties as assigned to support producer and service team.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Up to 2 years related work experience
Good oral and written communication skills
Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Good problem solving and time management skills
Intermediate typing skills (30-35 wpm)
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Ability to prioritize work for multiple projects and deadlines
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.