Technical Business Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Opening for Senior Technical Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC!
* Technical Business Analyst experience
* Gathering/Documentation of Requirements
* Strong development of end-to-end requirements use cases and technical mock ups from the user experience
* Worked in fast paced environment/large applications
* Able to lead/facilitate stakeholder calls
* Work independently but able to follow the Product Management Engagement Model
* Some code development background in .Net, Java and web services
* Understands and able to read and interrupt test scripts
* Able to write release notes
* Able to quickly train and understand \\"PATCHING TOOL\\" processes
* Has some understanding of UNIX, Windows, database, middleware and layer products
* Able to shift from waterfall to iterative methodologies.
Nice to Have:
* UAT coordination
* UAT test scripts
* UAT stakeholder testing
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.