This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Nokia Siemens Networks
Murray Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Job Position Summary Description:
The Account Director will be primarily responsible for driving new business in a U.S. based tier 1 Mobility Provider. This is a strategic role representing Nokias IP Optical Networking (ION) business unit. The candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities, setting sales strategy, maintaining and expanding the relationship, engagement, and directing internal organizations in support of growing Nokias IONs sales with the customer.
Key Responsibilities / Functions:
This opportunity is for a highly experienced individual with a comprehensive understanding of mobile backhaul and fronthaul architectures for 3/4/5G networks. The candidate will be expected to identify, develop, and deliver solutions to meet the customer and Nokia business objectives. As such, the ideal candidate should be very familiar with current mobile networks as well as planned initiatives leveraging Integrated Cloud technologies. The candidate is expected to work closely with Nokia product business units to ensure requirements are understood and that milestones and revenue targets are met. This requires the candidate to have excellent knowledge of routing and switching protocols as well as well as customer business drivers to be a trusted advisor to the customer and Nokia business units.
Location: The candidate must be located in New Jersey or Atlanta, GA. Qualifications Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
* 9 years of Technical Sales or Sales Engineering experience Tier 1 Service Provider
* Deep understanding of end-to-end mobile solution network architectures and protocols like OSPF, MP-BGP, Ethernet and functional elements within a very large mobile ecosystem and design tradeoffs
* Very strong listening, communication and presentation skills are essential.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment to build trust both with the customer and Nokia business units.
* Understanding of Network Functions Virtualization, OpenStack, SRIOV, DPDK and SDN
* Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to understand and appreciate market needs
* Ability to prioritize and execute in a high pressure environment.
* Ability to present concepts clearly
* Team player
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.