This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Business Process Analyst (BPA) acts as a trusted advisor to the Fragrance Business Unit regarding technical capability and overall work flow. The BPA provides optimized business processes and innovative technology solutions to the Fragrance organization. The BPA will use leading business practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
* Partners with business managers and the Fragrance Project Management Office (PMO) in the identification and development of strategic business process improvements
* Work directly with the end user community to understand and analyze business problems and opportunities
* Builds high level alignment for recommended process changes and promotes changes to optimize processes and usage of new innovative solutions.
* Creates solid business cases supported by data analysis
* Assists business managers with change management and ensuring adoption of implemented process changes
* Manages risk by assuring that IT solutions continue to meet the business, legal and regulatory compliance obligations;
DATA & PROCESS ENGINEERING
* Works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to analyze, document, communicate, and validate business needs and requirements for changes to business processes and information systems;
* Analyzes, models, optimizes, documents and facilitates implementation of business processes, information flows, data models and business rules;
* Develops, writes and communicates business requirements for use in the design and implementation of business solutions.
* Translates user experience and business requirements into defined specifications and inspires the Engineering team to develop high performing user friendly applications;
* Work with IT teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features.
* At least 5 years of experience in a business process analyst role with a mid-sized, global organization
* Six Sigma Green-belt / black-belt certification strongly desired
* Must be Client-focused and possess an exceptional customer service mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customer needs.
* Experience in Consumer Goods industry strongly desired
* Experience implementing and supporting complex business changes into organizations (change management)
* Track record of building efficient operations models for organizations through process optimization and technical solutions
* Experience translating business needs into functional requirements
* Expert in creating Letter of Understanding (LOU / Project Charter), business cases, business process models, information flows and data models.
Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills are a must.
* Must be able to work independently with minimum oversight.
Ability to effectively negotiate with key business leaders and partners required
Working knowledge of general productivity tools like Outlook, SharePoint, Lync, MS-Office, OneDrive
Four year degree required in business or related field