Technical Communicator, Digital Media - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Technical Communicator, Digital Media - Kohler, WI
Kohler is hiring individuals to join our Kitchen and Bath Technical Communications team! Apply today!
In this position, you will coordinate the development of installation, servicing, and how-to animated videos. You will be responsible for the writing responsibilities and project management of assigned animated video projects from initial scope, asset gathering, to release. You will partner with cross-functional project teams through brainstorming, scope development, production coordination, review, and implementation.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Technical Communications or other related discipline. (Will substitute a minimum of 2 years of relevant professional experience for degree in relatable area.)
Additional skills sought include:
* Experience with technical writing or script writing is required.
* Mechanical aptitude and diagnostic skills are required. Requires demonstrated visualization skills - the ability to translate between two- and three-dimensional data views.
* Project Management experience is preferred.
* Requires a broad knowledge of web, media, and/or interactive platforms and functionality.
* Familiarity with digital graphics, or web/multimedia/interactive design is a plus.
* Photography, Adobe Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator experience a plus.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.