Technical Compliance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Technical Compliance Manager partners with Quality Assurance and other departments to ensure all products meet or exceed applicable regulations and standards. This role ACTIVELY SEEKS CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT OPPORTUNITIES to mitigate risk to the organization.
* Ensure that all products comply with federal, state, local regulations and company policies and procedures. Focus includes DOT/NHTSA, PROP 65 AND CARB REGULATIONS.
* Identify, prioritize and manage impactful product compliance initiatives to minimize risk and ensure consistent regulatory compliance.
* Further develop the company's COMPLAINT TRACKING AND RESPONSE PROGRAM by partnering with multiple departments.
* Ensure a safe work environment for employees, customers and service providers by implementing compliance programs.
* Manage product compliance monitoring, oversee compliance control processes and assist with on-going compliance testing programs.
* Further ensure accuracy of labeling and certification.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or other technically related field.
* At least 5-10 years of overall experience with AT LEAST 3 OF REGULATORY COMPLIANCE EXPERIENCE.
* Relevant experience in assessing risk and advising management in resolution of regulatory compliance issues.
* Ability to translate complex regulatory information into stakeholder friendly language.
* Strong knowledge of laws, regulations, industry best practices and current trends.
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and relocation assistance.
INDUSTRY AUTOMOTIVE, Consumer Products and Industrial Products