Technical Consultant ( EPM ) 8/16/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY UNITED STATES, NEW YORK, NY - EPM CONSULTANT - FULL TIME
Reference: PMI EPM NY
Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization that helps clients manage and deliver complex transformation initiatives. We deliver Business Transformation through unrivaled Program, Portfolio and Change Management solutions across a wide range of different industry sectors.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: EPM CONSULTANT
Our EPM Consultants understand that end user adoption is the key to deriving value from any investment in management tools. We know this because in addition to being Microsoft Certified in EPM Tools, we are Project Management Professionals. We are looking for additional like-minded individuals in our New York Hub.
Key Enablers for this Role:
* Professionals with a minimum of 2-3years of Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) delivery experience.
* An expert in Microsoft Project Server 2010 and 2013.
* SME in Project Schedule Development and Time Tracking.
* Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
* Education and certification qualifications to support your chosen career in business consulting
* Drive to develop into this role (eg. background in business consulting but interest and basic skills in EPM solutions)
Location: New York, travel up tp 100% required
Salary: Depending on experience and skills
Benefits: Pcubed benefits package
HOW TO APPLY:
We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.